Nov 19, 2010

To back track....


To back track on the past few months....

September was my 21st birthday. Due to clinicals and my birthday being on a monday I didnt have any crazy celebrations. The family went out to dinner, and after I went out with friends. I tried my first margarita ;).
October was full of birthdays and halloween. We celebrated Papa, Randa, and Zach's birthdays. We also had a month full of fall/halloween activities despite the fact it was still 80-90 degrees out. I think we watched Mickey's Trick-or-Treat tower DVD 60 times that month. Garret decided to dress up as Buzz Lightyear. So I decided to be woody and Zach was an alien from pizza planet. We went trick-or-treating, and ended up with a ton of candy. It was fun to have Garret understand and get into a holiday.

Well, 2010 is coming to an end. Thanksgiving is next weekend! I finished nursing school a few weeks ago. Looking back it had been a busy past 3 years. Im working on my preceptorship, which I am halfway through. Our pinning ceremony is December 8th, and then that chapter of my life will be closed. Im looking forward to just taking time to relax and enjoy time with Garret without my mind wandering off thinking about school or work or scheduling and finding babysitters. Id like to get caught up on things, like Garrets baby scrapbook! My next challenge will be passing my NCLEX (boards exam) in January then looking for a job/internship. My goal is to have a job before Garrets birthday at the end of February.

No comments: