Mar 22, 2008

Bible Verses from Mimi's BSF friends

All of the following verses are framed and hanging up in Garret's room. It is a wonderful reminder of all the prayers for Garret and his family.
He answered their prayers because they trusted in him. 1Chronicles 5:20
For you created my intermost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalm 139:13
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord... 1Samual 1:27-28
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
-Jeremiah 29:11
Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:4-6
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. 1Timothy 4:12

No comments: